I lead a breastfeeding support group in Greenpoint/ Williamsburg and am available for prenatal breast feeding class in your home . Learn more hereRead More
The initial visit includes follow up by phone, email or my support group for two weeks after the visit. If a follow up home visits is needed I offer them at a reduced rate.Read More
An initial visit lasts about 2 hours. During that time, I may:
Review your medical intake form
Address your breastfeeding issues and concerns
Perform a physical or visual exam of the mother’s breasts
Perform an oral exam of the baby
Observe the baby nursing and possibly bottle-feeding
Weigh the baby before and after a feed to assess intake
Develop a care plan based on work together. This may include follow up email plan with links, videos and referrals to specialists as needed.
Provide you with a receipt to submit for insurance reimbursement.
· Please fill out the medical intake and release form on the website here. And send it back to me. If you have any questions or concerns give me a call. The website portal is HIPPA compliant
· It’s helpful if the baby is ready to eat around the time of visit. (I understand that this doesn’t always work out ) I will check in with you by phone in the morning to confirm the appointment and when the baby most recently ate.
· If you would like me to review pumping its helpful to have the pump available and parts cleaned according to instructions.
· It can be helpful to jot down or record questions as they come to you.
· I love animals but if you think they might be a distraction during the appointment it might be helpful to put them in another room.Read More
The best way to reach me is by phone or email. You can also set up an appointment through the website portal.
If I am unavailable (its important to see someone as soon as possible) I recommended going to the nylca.org website to find an IBCLC who can you help you at a more convenient time.Read More
I’m an out of network provider. I will provide you with a Superbill for you to submit for reimbursement from your insurance company.
To find an in network provider its best to speak to you insurance provider
For more info for getting reimbursed for out of network providers please check out the links below.
I provide home visits to Queens , Northern Brooklyn, and Midtown, East side of Manhattan ( 14th St to 86th St.)Read More