How can I prepare for a home visit?
· Please fill out the medical intake and release form on the website here. And send it back to me. If you have any questions or concerns give me a call. The website portal is HIPPA compliant
· It’s helpful if the baby is ready to eat around the time of visit. (I understand that this doesn’t always work out ) I will check in with you by phone in the morning to confirm the appointment and when the baby most recently ate.
· If you would like me to review pumping its helpful to have the pump available and parts cleaned according to instructions.
· It can be helpful to jot down or record questions as they come to you.
· I love animals but if you think they might be a distraction during the appointment it might be helpful to put them in another room.